Become a member
Who can join?
Anyone with an interest in the petroleum industry should join. SPE is not just for petroleum engineers!
Networking: SPE University of Toronto Student Chapter will have numerous events and social gatherings to grow our networks.
Professional Growth: We will invite industry professionals to educate us about the petroleum industry (networking, jobs, information/knowledge).
Scholarships: SPE offers scholarships to student members! Details will be released as soon as SPE provides it.
How to join?
*Note: As a student you will not be required to pay for membership. It says that there are dues, but just ignore them for now since it will be covered by Chevron.*
1) Go to http://www.spe.org/join/
2) Under Student, click "Join SPE"
3) Check the box that states "I confirm..."
4) Select Canada as the country
5) Select Free – 1 Year Membership under the Dues section
6) a) If you have never created an account: create a new account and verify/confirm it from your email
b) If you already have an existing account: enter your email & password
7) Welcome to SPE: University of Toronto Student Chapter!